Your success factors
You allocate your resources to work on the complex themes that matter to you. At the same time you benefit from the shared expertise and resources of all other partners. Our project teams combine unique sets of expertise that complement and reinforce each other. This makes working on cyber security innovation much more effective!
By combining all partnership funding, we create a pooled innovation budget, which results in a multiplied program value for each and every partner. On top of this collective partnership funding, we have a secured government-backed matching fund that doubles the collective innovation budget. PCSI receives funding from national government (Holland High Tech with a PPP Grant for Research and Innovation in Top Sector HTSM) for each private company that joins the PCSI as a core partner.
To optimise our output and impact, PCSI partners make available anonymized data to relevant projects. By using anonimized data, we enhance the quality and quantity of testing procedures and consequently the quality of the end result. All learnings and results from projects are fully shared with all partners, even those that have not participated in a certain project themselves. Our key findings are also proactively shared outside of the partnership in order to increase their impact and foster a higher digital resilience of society.
"More and more parts of our society are dependent on information and technology. Proper information security has always been important but this is true even more today. Cooperation between industry, universities and others provides faster and smarter responses to new technologies but also to new threats. The PCSI is the perfect platform to facilitate this cooperation and is the next step beyond an already proven very succesful cooperation."
- Increase your cyber security and resilience by innovating in an effective and efficient way
- Become part of an innovation ecosystem that links partners to a large network of government bodies, research institutes, corporates and startups/scaleups via online and face-to-face platforms and events
- Your own security experts are continuously challenged and gain excellent knowledge in hard and soft skills while working with peers on the cutting edge of cyber security innovation
Your PCSI membership
- Innovate with us to prepare for future security challenges
- Be involved in shaping and overall direction of the partnership
- Get a seat at the table to select relevant themes
- Decide which topics you want your workforce to collaborate on
- Be included and gain exposure in external communication and marketing
Want to join?
The Partnership for Cyber Security is looking for cooperation with organisations in the Netherlands. Active cooperation is possible in two ways:
- Become core PCSI partner. For organisations with a mature security posture, an innovative, forward-looking leadership mindset and is prepared and willing to contribute in-cash and in-kind
- Become liaison PCSI partner. For organisations that want to be involved in the PCSI ecosystem and invest some time. They will kept up-to date of the PCSI developments and can be invited to participate in individual projects and activities
For more information on the membership and the participation opportunities, please contact Reinder Wolthuis, Program Manager PCSI.
M + 31 6 519 133 79