Partner Event / Invitation only
Liaison Partner Event
This event took place on 7 April 2022, De Mariënhof, Amersfoort
The Liaison Partner Event is a means to enhance the liaison partner’s involvement with the PCSI, by inspiring presentations and exchange of ideas and knowledge.
It takes a network to defeat a network
We will intensively connect with each other and we offer your organization a unique opportunity to contribute to current and future cyber security innovations. It will be an interactive afternoon where you will be challenged to think beyond your comfort zone about questions such as:
- What will the innovation everyone is talking about now, look like in five years?
- How will the result contribute to better protection of society against cyber threats?
- How can you use the result of this innovation to achieve your business ambitions?
- Welcome and introduction PCSI Cyber Security Radar
- Future Pioneering 1 on trend Evolvement of highly personalized social engineering + reflection of PCSI project AIwareness
- Future Pioneering 2 on trend Growing number of insider attacks + reflection of PCSI project Early Warning System Insider Attacks
- Keynote of Richard Barrell from Countercraft about their experiences as a PCSI Liaison Partner
- Keynote of Suzanne Janse from our Core Partner ING
- Wrap up
- Drinks and networking
Date & time
April 7, 2022
12:00 - 17:30 hrs
Kleine Haag 2
3811 HE Amersfoort
Route and parking
The Mariënhof is located in the center of Amersfoort and is easily accessible by both car and public transportation. If you come by car, you can park in Parking Garage Koestraat. This is 100 meters away from the Mariënhof and has more than 400 parking spaces available. The parking garage is open 24 hours a day. When using navigation, please enter the following addres to drive to Parking Garage Koestraat: Grote Haag 2, 3811 LM Amersfoort.
More information about travelling to the venue can be found on the website of de Mariënhof.
The dress code will be business casual.
Our contact details
If you have any questions about the Liaison Partner Event, please contact Reinder Wolthuis, Program Manager via email@example.com or +31 6 519 133 79.
Q & A
Have a look at the Q & A's we received and answered during the webinar.
Reinder is an experienced cyber security innovator and leader, that preferably is in the lead of large and challenging cyber security innovation programs and projects. He considers himself capable of combining a strategic view with concrete ideas on how to realize tangible and usable results. He is loyal and reliable, likes to stimulate cooperation and tries to put in humor where possible.